Taking on a New Employer-Sponsored Retirement Plan:
- We begin with a complimentary consultation to review your plan, understand your pain points, and obtain your 408(b)(2) fee schedule.
- We put out a Request for Proposal (RFP) to trusted vendors to assess the suitability of your plan’s fund lineup and cost competitiveness.
- We schedule a second meeting to review our findings and offer recommendations.
- We implement the solution of your choosing.
Ongoing Service Model for Your Business:
- We review your plan’s fund lineup and fees annually.
- We conduct semi-annual or quarterly financial workshops for your employees, depending on the plan’s asset level and your needs.
- We offer onsite complimentary consultations with your employees.
- Our advisors are available for your employees from 7am to 6pm, Monday through Friday.
- We offer customized financial education services to employees through workshops tailored to your work group.
- Our advisors offer individualized portfolio reviews and can create a customized portfolio for each employee as needed.
- Each employee is eligible for an annual complimentary consultation with our advisors.
Competitive Analysis and Vendor Screening
As independent advisors, we can tap into an extensive network of plan vendors to identify the most appropriate match for your company. We work alongside you throughout the selection process, considering different pricing options and reviewing proposals from each vendor. Our team also facilitates meetings with vendors to ensure a seamless implementation process.
Our services don’t stop after the plan is set up. We continue to monitor the performance of your selected vendor, examining their service costs and comparing them with similarly sized plans. Our team is committed to ensuring that you receive quality services at a reasonable price. To further support this goal, we will compare your plan’s fund lineup to make certain that it includes diverse, quality fund options. Our team will assess the performance and fees of each fund and propose potential alternatives to enhance the overall investment options offered by your plan.
Plan Options We Provide
A defined contribution plan that allows employees to save for retirement by making pre-tax contributions from their paycheck.
A retirement savings plan for employees of public schools, colleges, and certain tax-exempt organizations.
Simplified Employee Pension (SEP) Plan
A retirement savings plan for small business owners and self-employed individuals that allows contributions to be made on behalf of employees.
Savings Incentive Match Plan for Employees (SIMPLE) IRA
A retirement savings plan for small businesses that allows employees to make contributions and receive matching contributions from their employer.
Profit Sharing Plan
A defined contribution plan that allows employers to make contributions to their employees’ retirement accounts based on the company’s profits.
Defined Benefit Plan
A retirement savings plan that provides employees with a fixed retirement benefit based on a formula that considers various factors such as the employee’s salary and years of service.
Cash Balance Plan
A type of defined benefit plan that provides a retirement benefit based on a hypothetical account balance, which grows with interest credits and employer contributions.
Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
A retirement savings plan that allows employees to own company stock as part of their retirement savings.
Nonqualified Deferred Compensation Plan (NQDC)
A retirement savings plan that allows highly compensated employees to defer a portion of their salary until retirement.
Roth 401(k) Plan
A type of 401(k) plan that allows employees to make after-tax contributions to their retirement account, which can be withdrawn tax-free in retirement.
Executive bonus plan
A type of non-qualified, tax-advantaged retirement plan that enables employers to provide additional benefits to selected key employees. It is designed to offer an incentive for executives to remain with the company and to motivate them to achieve specific business objectives.